Thursday, April 1, 2010

POS: Traded To My Part-Time Home

Listen, Lugo... you gigantic thorn in my side, I don't want you anywhere NEAR a place where I intend on being. I feel like this trade, the one where you had absolutely no choice in the matter, is a personal attack on things I love. Stop attacking things I love! You jerk.

Every sports website known to man is quietly reporting that the St. Louis Cardinals have traded POS for a player to be named later. Oh, the beloved PTBNL. Involved in every trade of every player that no one wants. From the article:

MLB.com's Brittany Ghiroli reports the St. Louis Cardinals traded IF Julio Lugo to the Baltimore Orioles for a player to be named later. The deal is still pending league approval.


Just when I think it's safe to go to Baltimore, I get this. Not that I ever thought it WASN'T safe to go to Baltimore. I mean, hell, I've been going there for as long as I can remember and no bad things have ever happened to me. But, on the plus side, now I get to boo him. So... yeah, I guess this is ok. For a little while. Then the Orioles better trade him back.

How is it possible that the Orioles allow themselves to get worse when they were finally on track to start getting better?! I don't understand.

No comments: