Friday, April 9, 2010

Beckett: I Suppose Congratulations Are in Order

In case you haven't heard, Josh Beckett is engaged to a rocket scientist that he went to high school with.

I hate hate HATE to be a snarky, jealous jerk. Sort of. I mean, it's fun, but when it comes to my favorite pitcher, I hate that it pops up on me, but...

... Seriously? What the hell do those two talk about? A rocket scientist and a baseball player? I've heard Josh give interviews. He doesn't seem like a flat-out idiot, but he never struck me as the book-learning kind. I don't know. I'm going to try not to be a complete ass and just say congratulations to Josh and his future bride. Good for you both!

Also, congratulations to me for actually posting more often like I promised myself I would. I wonder how long this is going to last.

No comments: