Anyway, with no further adieu, and in no particular order... my top 5 favorite Hank rants of the season!
1) "The biggest problem is the divisional set-up in Major League Baseball" It couldn't possibly be that the biggest problem is that you are paying a bunch of old guys with no heart millions and millions of dollars, and they still can't find a reason to help A-Rod make it to the world series (He's never been... boo hoo). Nope, that's not the problem. The problem is you're not playing in the NL West. Well, by all means, move on over to the west coast. We'll only miss you a little bit.
2) "I don't like baseball being singled out." Suddenly, five minutes after Andy Pettitte admits to using PED's, Hank has a problem with it. Why didn't he bring this up when the Mitchell Report was just under way? Oh, wait, that's right... he doesn't care so long as his guys aren't being caught. But once they admit it? He starts screaming about the NFL (who had a drug policy in place and wasn't trying to cover anything up, btw). Nice, Hank.
3) "No team I've ever seen in baseball has been decimated like this." Of course, this implies that the only team Hank HAS ever watched was... the 2008 Yankees. I mean, why bother showing any sort of reasonable thinking. This is the YANKEES he's talkin' about. I'm surprised he didn't mention how no other team is classy enough to have as many as the Yankees have. And don't be surprised if after the season is over, he awards his Yankees a special trophy for being the hurtin'-est team in the majors (even if he does think the divisions are bullshit)
4) "I'm very disappointed with the way the season has gone, period." Oh, Hank my dear... just wait until you see how the season ends!
5) "We're going to fix what we have to fix." ... 'throwing around money to all these aging stars like it's going out of style isn't working, so next year, we're going to throw around MORE money to MORE aging stars.' Brilliant.