Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Me: Lacking Time For Blogging Recently

This class that I'm in has been keeping me pretty busy, I must say. I want to write more, but there just isn't enough time or energy to do it. So today, I'm just going to give a quick recap of yesterday's game and I guess I'll leave it at that. Just too much going on right now...

So, Dice-K was himself. Average. Lots of corner-nibbling, refusal to pound the strike zone, and pitching himself out of trouble over and over again. He walked fewer than seven batters, so I guess I can't complain. In his only win thus far this season, he only went 5 innings. How very typical.

JayBay hit another home run, with runners on base, which is also very typical, but it's typical in the good way. He can keep that up all year. I promise I will not be offended.

Papelbon is scary, but at least he (usually) gets the job done.

I'm honestly starting to wonder what it is that our pitching coach does... Strangely, our bullpen seems pretty well adapted to... um, pitching, but our starters don't seem to have a feel for it. I don't know. I always like to blame the coaches.

The Commander goes tonight, and he's been more than sufficient lately. Let's hope that he keeps it up.

No comments: