Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Opening Day, Friends!

It's here. We've finally arrived. Fenway Park's opening day. It's going to be wonderful no matter what happens. I don't care about the 1-5 start. I don't care that Kevin Youkilis' face fills me with unbridled rage. I don't care that Jason-.... no, wait, I do care that Jason and Timmy won't be there to open the park up. That makes me sad. But other than that, I don't care!

I'll be there, greeting that beautiful old park as she awakens from her long winter's nap. My little group of Red Sox die-hards will be in the CVS family section. I don't know why. That's just where we could get tickets. I'll be taking as many pictures as possible, and hopefully I'll be able to get them up this weekend. I'm just so excited that even if I don't post pictures, you won't care, right? Let me have my joy.

So happy opening day to all my Sox friends out there. We've made it this far. It's all going to be ok.



On a little sidenote, if anyone is having problems with my blog, please let me know. There's some weird scripting going on, and my best HTML and Java experts are having a hard time figuring out where the malicious script is getting in. If you click a link that takes you somewhere you shouldn't be, please please please shoot me an email to chelsealowell@gmail.com. Thanks all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and we'll look for the pics!