Friday, March 2, 2012

Apparently Missing: A Bunch of Bandwagon Fans

I decided to go online to try to get some tickets for me, my boyfriend, his friend, and his friend's wife.

It seems kind of strange to me that no matter which weekday game I chose, I was able to find four tickets together. Does that mean the park's sell-out streak is over? Does it mean that after two consecutive playoff misses, the fake fans have abandoned ship and have moved on to whatever the latest trend is? Does it mean that I will consistently be able to get better seats at upcoming games?!

I don't know. I just wanted to let the people who think it's impossible to get tickets know that you can get tickets. Right now. Online. For pretty much any game you want to go to. Have fun! Maybe you'll see me at Fenway... but you'll never know it

No comments: