Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jon: Seriously, cut the shit

Well that sucked. What a terrible, awful way to start the season for me. Jon was flat out terrible. Lowrie's defense was atrocious, and our hitters looked like they were at the first spring training game all over again.

And on top of that, it was cold out. The only saving graces of the night were that we got free parking and we sat in a section with absolutely awesome people all around. I've never been to a game where I haven't been bothered to get up even once before. It was great.

I've got a few more weeks until my next game. God help them if they don't get their shit together by then. I'll call the security hotline and report that the entire team is hindering my enjoyment of the game. Security will have to do something about it. It's their job.

No comments: