This Hot Stove season... it keeps simmering out right when it seems like it's going to warm up. Blame Scott Boras.
My Favorite sports-related people of the weekend:
1) Wes Welker - Best announcing job of the Pats game "Wes Welker has four receptions, one touchdown, and one snow angel." His snow angel was one of the most smile-inducing things I witnessed all weekend.
2) Jon Lester - For winning the TYIB award for his no-hitter. Yay!
3) Rajon Rondo - I honestly just adore Rondo. Really I do!
4) Brett Farve - That was a great Jets game.
My Least favorite sports related people this weekend:
1) Mark Teixiera - If I never hear his name again, it'll be all too soon.
2) Scott Boras - If I never hear his name again, it'll be all too soon.
3) The refs who called an unsportsman-like conduct penalty on Welker - come on! Snow angels are NOT unsportsmanlike.
I guess that's it. Sorry, no news isn't always good news.
3 weeks ago