Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Sign: Winning Games

When Beckett has a rough night and gives up 7 runs and Papelbon can't find the strike zone or escape unscathed from jams and we STILL win? That's what I call an awesome game, folks. No, it wasn't particularly easy to watch, and yes I swore repeatedly at Joshua, but he's allowed to have off-nights just like everyone else, and he was long past due for a bad performance. At least according to my logic he was.

Congratulations are in order for Kelli and Dustin Pedroia. I'll tell ya though... the thought of Pedroia raising a child is a little scary (mostly due to the personality for him I've made up in my mind). By all accounts, little Dylan is a healthy baby, so I'm happy for them.

I really have nothing else to say about that game except that I'm glad I watched it. It's nice to see Gonzo back in these parts. Makes me a happy girl.

No comments: