Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trade Deadline: My Reaction

I hate you, Theo. I honestly do.

We needed bullpen help. You bring up a kid who couldn't get it done during his first stint with the big league club earlier this year. You also traded Ramon Ramirez for essentially nothing. Manny Delcarmen is still on the team. Bullpen: Not improved at all.

We needed outfield help. You designate Hermida for assignment, and bring up Kalish. Despite me wanting to see Kalish this season, how does a guy with no prior big league experience help us? Outfield: Not improved.

So, I guess we're supposed to wave the white flag now? I guess no one sent Papi the memo.

Mike Lowell still is in no man's land, and we're five and a half games out of a playoff spot.

Can everyone PLEASE stop telling me how much of a genius Theo is? I guess he wants to just wait till next year.

Oh, I still hate Adrian Beltre.

No comments: