Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dice-K: Did they forget to tell you that you had a lead?

Really... you have a 13 run lead. You don't need to nibble around the corners. Throw heat right down the damn middle. They'll never be expecting it. This 5 IP/275 pitches crap has got to stop. Our bullpen is NOT that reliable. You really want to leave it to them in the playoffs? Thought not. Thanks for the win though.

Kazmir, at some points, looked like he was literally ready to cry. I can't remember putting a smackdown that violent on Scott Kazmir before. But I liked it. And I really hoped they saved some of that whoopass for Andy Sonestafrankensteinmonsterstein tonight. Because the Commander... he needs a little run support, too, guys.

Six home runs - Ortiz, Lowell, Bay, Varitek, Youkilis, and Ellsbury.... awesome. Grumpy, Lowrider, and Munchkin, you guys owe me two a piece tonight for your slacking off yesterday.

I guess that's really all I have to say. Stay tuned, I might think up something else... better yet, don't stay tuned. Just tune in tomorrow.

No comments: